We are seeking three Public Members to be part of the Community Ambassador Task and Finish Group, which will oversee the design and development of the Sussex wide Community Ambassador Project. The Public Member roles are:
- Public Member (Volunteer Lead);
- Public Member (Equality and Diversity Lead);
- Public Member (Strategic Lead).
The Public Members will work collaboratively with members of the Task and Finish Group:
- To monitor and review the progress of the Community Ambassadors project.
- To develop the role descriptors for the Community Ambassadors.
- To design a suite of governance policies for the Community Ambassadors including the Volunteer Agreement, Code of Conduct and Reward and Recognition Policy.
- To design the training programme for the Community Ambassadors.
- To develop the support packages for the Community Ambassadors
- To champion and advocate for the views of local communities.
- To encourage transparency in the work of the CCG.
- To encourage clarity of communication for the Public.
- Closing Date: Wednesday 13th November 2019
- Contact Name: Isabel Costello, Senior Engagement Officer at NHS Sussex Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 07920244988
The Task and Finish Group will meet in Hove Town Hall, Norton Road, Hove, BN3 3BQ.
A reward sum of £20 will be offered for each meeting. Included in this sum is preparation (pre-reading, printing of papers, any phone calls and travel time to the activity and follow-up work as required).
You will also be reimbursed for reasonable travel expenses as outlined in the NHS Crawley Clinical Commissioning Group Reimbursement, Reward and Recognition Policy.
For further information, please review the: